Monday, August 13, 2012

Sister Day!

I'm one of those lucky people to have a sister who I can also call a best friend.  This summer, my baby sister has been a camp counselor at a church camp in Northern North Dakota and finally came home a few days ago.  Luckily for me, her first wish upon her arrival in Minnesota was to pay her sister a week-long visit!

Today, I picked her up in Alexandria (a halfway point between my parent's house and mine) and we spent the day wandering around the cute little shops and got to have lunch with Mom (who works in Alexandria!) We had SO much fun!

Look at our super cute new (almost) matching bracelets!! We picked them up at a little shop called Magpie.

I start workshops tomorrow, but every evening this week will be spent with my sissy! It promises to be a fun week! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment